Heat Transfers & Sublimation Prints
Our HTV Transfers are printed on Siser HTV with our commercial ecosolvent printer. They are made to last!
- Pre-Heat fabric 3-5 seconds (To remove any moister in fabric.)
- Remove transfer with transfer paper slowly to be sure design is adhered to transfer paper. If not just rub until adhered to transfer paper.
- Apply transfer to item and cover with parchment paper or teflon sheet. Press on hard surface not ironing board.
- Temp.: 315 F, Medium Pressure, 15 Seconds
*Do not dry clean
*Wash inside out
*Machine wash w/mild detergent
*Wait 24 hours before first wash
*Dry on normal setting
Sublimation transfer are made on high quality Sublimation paper using high quality Sublimation inks. It will look dull on the paper, but will press vibrantly with a white high count polyester shirt.
- Temperature: 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Time: 45-55 seconds
- Pressure: medium
- Put parchment or butcher paper inside the garment to ensure the ink does not bleed through the shirt.
- Place transfer face down on garment. (Heat glue or heat tape is recommended to secure transfer.)
- Carefully remove paper immediately and peel hot.
Reusing same print isn't recommended.
Transfer MUST be pressed with a heat press. Home iron or Cricut EasyPress will not work.
Shirt must be at least 50% polyester, but the higher the count, the brighter the image will be.
If using a cotton blend shirt, the ink will wash out of the cotton fibers when washed and will look faded.
The shirt must be white or light colored. Black shirts will not work.
The printers don't print white so white areas of the design will become the same color as the shirt.
Each print is unique and colors may slightly differ from image. Many variables account for color of image.
We aren't liable for messed up images once pressed.
No refunds on Sublimation Transfers