Opal Chrome Adhesive Craft Vinyl
Our opal and holographic craft series provide a wide range of selections for you to choose from. These stunning materials will make your work stand out from the crowd with their extraordinary splendor. Even better, you can get these high-quality materials at an affordable price. They are easy to apply.
- Thickness: 0.1mm; liner:0.15mm
- Recommend using with low adhesive cutting mat, weeding hook, and high initial tack transfer paper
- Great for Handcrafts, Home Decor, Signs, Letters, Banners, Wall Decals, Window Graphics, Glass Mirrors, Scrapbooking.
- Extremely durable and resistant to wear and tear
- Stunning chrome finish
- Easily Can be cut to unlimited shapes, sizes, and angles
- Waterproof adhesive
- Compatible with most Craft Cutters, Die Cutters and Sign Plotters
How to use it
- Clean Surface - prepare your target surface clean and dry; the smoother the surface, the easier to transfer the vinyl.
- Design with cutter - put on a cutting mat with a sticky back and cut the design by cutting machines.
- Weeding the excess vinyl - leave the letters/graphics on the sheet (hook tools work well).
- Apply the transfer paper - gently put a transfer tape on the surface of the cut vinyl.
- Use a scraper over the design and make sure the transfer tape adheres to the vinyl nice and tight.
- Adhere it to the new clean and dry flat surface slowly- carefully work with delicate patterns.
- Remove Transfer paper
A test cut is always recommended.
This is not a heat-transfer vinyl. It's not a printable vinyl. It does not work with inkjet or laser printers.
Please note that colors appear slightly different on computer monitors.